Across our global business, with more than 35,000 employees operating in over 600 offices worldwide, Savills is committed to reducing the impact our operations have on the natural environment, along with those from our broader sphere of influence.
With more than 1.6 billion square feet of property managed globally, Savills believes engaging with our building occupants on sustainability matters is an integral part of this objective, and can assist in corporate sustainability, environmental management and sustainable building.
To further assist our endeavours in Australia, we also engage with several key industry and not-for-profit groups, including the Property Council of Australia, ClimateWorks, Sydney’s Better Buildings Partnership and FluoroCycle.
As one of the first companies to achieve national signatory status, Savills is particularly pleased to partner with CitySwitch – Australia’s flagship tenant energy efficiency program. CitySwitch has a wealth of useful resources that cover all aspects of office-related sustainability and we encourage you to consider the significant benefits in becoming a signatory to this national organisation.
Savills Earth Services
- BEEC (Building Energy Efficiency Certificate) for Mandatory Disclosure Compliance
- NABERS Energy, Water, Waste & Indoor Environment Ratings
- Green Star Certification Projects
- Tenancy Lighting Assessments
- Carbon Footprint Analysis & Reporting
- Environmental Compliance Management
- Energy Audits
- Carbon Offset Programmes
- ESD Asset Management
- ESD Design & Project Management, from fit-outs to building refurbishments
- Energy, Water & Waste Management Plans
- Green Leases